Award presentations are judged according to a determined set of judging criteria which must be addressed in your power point/video presentation.
Your presentation must also abide by the following guidelines:
Should address the judging criteria. A Voucher Category Award entry template and a Product Category Award entry template are now provided should you wish to use them for guidance for your entry. They are not mandatory, you may still use your own format if you prefer.
Presentations should be:
- Supplied in PPT, PPTX (PowerPoint) format
- No more than 20 slides long, including all relevant photos.
- The balance between text and photos is at your discretion however the judging criteria needs be covered.
- Less than 15MB file size. (Tip: To keep file size down, re-size your photos)
Should address the judging criteria and should be:
- Supplied in MP4, MOV, MP3 format
- No longer than 3-5 minutes long. Judges will cease watching videos at 5 minutes.
- The balance of film, photos and text is at your discretion however remember the judging criteria needs be covered.
- Less than 50MB file size. (Tip: To keep file size down, standard definition is recommended)
Written on topic: “How our school garden contributes to the health of our school community”
- Only students in years 7-12 may enter
- Supplied in DOC, DOCX (Word) format with supporting photos included (high resolution photos will be required later from winner)
- Limit of 350 – 500 words
- 3 entries per school only
All applications must be received by 5.00pm on Monday 30th September 2019 to qualify.